Mail Archives: cygwin-apps/2002/02/13/14:22:24
Uhm... didn't receive response on "9 february" message, so I repost it..
New version, same address:
rsync 2.5.2 (26 Jan 2002)
* Signedness security patch from Sebastian Krahmer
-- in some cases we were not sufficiently
careful about reading integers from the network.
* Fix possible string mangling in log files.
* Fix for setting local address of outgoing sockets.
* Better handling of hardlinks and devices on platforms with
64-bit dev_t or ino_t.
* Name resolution on machines supporting IPv6 is improved.
* Fix for device nodes. (dann frazier) (Debian #129135)
* With -v, rsync now shows the command used to initiate an ssh/rsh
* --statistics now shows memory heap usage on platforms that
* "The Ted T'so school of program optimization": make progress
visible and people will think it's faster. (With --progress,
rsync will show you how many files it has seen as it builds the
file_list, giving some indication that it has not hung.)
* Improvements to batch mode support. This is still experimental
but testing would be welcome. (Jos Backus)
* New --ignore-existing option, patch previously distributed with
Vipul's Razor. (Debian #124286)
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo AT lapo DOT it (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
- Raw text -